UPDATE: 27 January 2020
- Received in December: $400 towards our $900 goal* – 44% of goal
- Received in January: $150 – 61% of goal
- As of January 27, 2020 we are seeking to raise the balance of $350
* Goal based on costs for processing yearly accounting financials, transportation & other associated fees.
Support our service
The Koginka Sewaluna Foundation Afrika, a charitable organization, is seeking donations from people who want to contribute to our development. Our current project is to obtain a piece of land around Cape Town in the Western Cape region. Our humanitarian work and mission is soundly rooted in the Mother’s Original Living Wisdom for Earth Preservation and the recovery of our Spirit in solid integrity and Consciousness.
At this pivotal time in all of our lives, we have no doubt that change is here now! We no longer can deny our urgent need for conscious approaches on most all levels of life. We know our service facilitates an essential foundation for very conscious life-sustaining solutions to grow and develop into a great service and legacy for our local community in Afrika and our global planetary community.
We are very aware that in order for life-sustaining and wise solutions to be effective it depends upon how reliable and impeccable each one of us is to fulfill what we are called to do in collective consciousness, spiritual integrity and sacred relationship. Cohesive service that is conducted in such a way is powerful to benefit the whole, our planet and humanity. You can be part of this immense service through your donation and by joining us.
The imbalances in nature we are seeing worldwide was experienced directly in Cape Town in the form of severe drought as we nearly reached ‘day zero’ Feb 2018 but it did not happen, please read more about it below and in previous fundraisers. We are aware of the various regions of South Afrika that are now experiencing severe droughts that actually spread well into the whole Southern Region of the Afrikan continent. We coordinate fundraisers laying it out as precisely as possible to explain what is going on so that people who want to support us will do so or will share what we do with people who can contribute. The reason for these severe droughts is due to offenses to our sacred waters partially coming from a lack of functioning in sacred reciprocity with those forces of nature. We tell people these things so they are aware that the deficiency of this pure refined energy delivered in sacred relationship in key sacred sites inevitably results in imbalances as is happening.
We are a conscious group of people working cohesively together supporting and protecting nature in sacred sites that need an essential quality of nurturing energies. This helps to balance and harmonize the ‘out of proportion’ warning signals we are seeing in nature’s life-sustaining systems around the world. The Koginka Sewaluna Foundation Afrika, based in Cape Town, focuses on working in sacred sites in South Afrika, North Afrika and other Afrikan countries.
Our Founder, Mama Nuiyuan, a pure Mama, and his Mentor the grand Jate Mama Jacinto pioneered this work since 2007 to bring back the Original Living Wisdom of the Mother in Amerika and around the world. Our foundation holds in high regard Mama Jacinto and Mama Nuiyuan for their sincere and selfless hard work to nurture and balance Nature and our Mother Earth for the benefit of all of humanity.
What our service has been
We are focused on;
1. Harmonizing, nurturing and balancing nature working intensely with the Mothers of our sacred waters in Cape Town. Our Mother city experienced a most serious drought a little over a year ago. We came so close to reach ‘day zero’ and all kinds of consequences by having our water taps turned off (Feb 2018). Yet, just in time, Cape Town received good levels of beneficial rains in 2018 that benefited this entire community in many ways and avoided a worst disaster. As of December 2019, we are pleased to have experienced a bountiful rain season with dam levels still above 80% and the highest they have been in the last 5 years. We have been delighted to see the lakes, waterfalls, estuaries replenished and some rivers reaching the ocean again. This service requires our ongoing maintenance .
2. Teaching those wishing to learn how to bring back the balance. Bringing holistic wisdom education to raise consciousness in life-affirming, life-sustaining ways that are non-destructive and supportive to all life forms that are rooted in the ancient and original wisdom for earth preservation. This offers people the sacred space to grow and develop in consciousness in a process for soul and spirit development and training.
• First priority is to obtain a piece of land preferably in the region neighboring Cape Town within the Western Cape province. We are actively seeking a donation, a gift for a piece of land.
• To invite Mama Nuiyuan to South Afrika for the next level of auspicious service in this country’s sacred sites.
Next level of support
We are seeking charitable contributions such as a donation or a gift to obtain a piece of land to hold a sanctuary and retreat center. Such a parcel of land would be harmonized, balanced and rooted in the ancient arts and original wisdom of spiritual and energetic integrity. This empowered space of vital natural life forces would be maintained by highly trained apprentices of our school and would never be sold, commercialized or neglected. This integrated sacred land and sanctuary and our impeccable service would directly benefit Cape Town, South Afrika, and include many far reaching benefits to other Afrikan countries and globally.
If you are interested to contribute, I invite you to contact me to learn more about us, our work, goals, projects, what we offer, how you can assist and what your contribution facilitates. Thank you for your kind support.
GOAL $900(USD) – R13,175(ZAR) NEEDED by 21 December, 2019
Goal is based on costs for yearly accounting financials, transportation & other associated fees for this month of December 2019.
Any remaining funds will go towards costs associated with our foundation’s projects.
DONATE via PayPal link on our site, http://www.koginkasewaluna.org.za/donate/
For donations from a South Afrika Bank or sizeable donations, EFT or wire transfer is recommended. Please contact Regine for bank details.
Ph +27 76 694 1703 or email@example.com
* Donations are tax deductible for South Afrikans & most other countries, please ask us for a Tax Receipt.
Consider making a monthly donation. Your contribution small or sizeable is greatly appreciated and helps us to reach our great goals.
Visit this fundraiser link for updates on goals reached in comments section below.
Book session & help raise fund
Book Xolar Vibronics Comprehensive Chakra Balancing session or Personalized Insights & Awareness Guidance session & help raise funds
Offering discounted sessions in Cape Town. Normally R800 for 90 minutes are discounted to R675.
In sacred service with gratitude for your donation.
Holistic Educator, Healing Practitioner & Project Manager
Koginka Sewaluna Foundation Afrika NPC
Afrika foundation www.koginkasewaluna.org.za
Amerika foundation www.koginkasewalunafoundation.org
Healing practice www.heartearthhealing.com/bio.html
Ph +27 76 694 1703